Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, brand SPANKIN NEW here. thought id join a Versa Forum!

heres my story in a nutshell...

after a long day at work i decided to head to the beach. pulling up to a stoplight infront of me is a brand new dodge charger with some bulky frat dudes inside. without going into much detail, they put their car in park, get out and literally start beating the crapola out of each other infront of me.

one happen to throw the other ON my hood of my brand new versa putting a small but slightly noticeable dent in my hood about 4 inches in diameter.

while calling the cops they jumpped into their unmarked brand new charger and sped off.

im left with this dent in my hood and on the inside its being blocked by the metal frame so i cant pop it by hand from the inside (pics coming later)

anyone know a way i can pop that dent out DIY style?

My damn luck lol!

thanks guys!:thumb2:

·
Registered
374 Posts
you know ive noticed that. the versas hood is very sensitive. just from me closing the hood its created a small dent in the same spot i believe ur talking about. but i would love to know how to fix it as well. but welcome to the forum and i am sorry to hear about your story. id be pissed if after i went to the beach to catch some sets and then come to see my baby dented.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.