Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, who's playing D3? I just started today and even though I'm running at minimum specs right now its a blast. If anyone is playing and wants someone to play with they can add me- [email protected]

·
Registered
238 Posts
I'm playing it, but as of today am avoiding online like the plague. Blizzard has a major security hole in the game whereas if you join a public game or public chat hackers can gain access to your account through your session ID# and they don't need your password to do it either. Also an authenticator doesn't help in this exploit. Gold farmers and real world money auction house, gotta love it :(

After it's fixed though I'll gladly send my Demon Hunter your way to cleanse the world of those nasty critters :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
My cousin was showing it to me the other day. I have not purchased it yet, just because I don't have 70 bucks to spare right now. I hope to get into it soon. The game looks awesome.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My cousin was showing it to me the other day. I have not purchased it yet, just because I don't have 70 bucks to spare right now. I hope to get into it soon. The game looks awesome.
My comp is slow, so I'm lagging like crazy, but its still pretty fun :) There's tons of things improved from diablo 2 for sure. Like when you scroll over an item it shows you its stats compared to your currently equipped item. Also, the skill progression is waaaay different, but its enjoyable.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Well I would have no trouble running the game! lol

Nice to have confirmation that the game is good. Hopefully it comes on sale over Christmas time so I can grab a copy!

·
Registered
613 Posts
The game is def. good :) just watch out for hackers stealing gold and your items lol.. have been reading about this lately :p

·
Registered
638 Posts
Might check it out when I get my new computer in a few weeks.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The game is def. good :) just watch out for hackers stealing gold and your items lol.. have been reading about this lately :p
Im only level 15 with like 10,000 gold, sooooo not so worried about it. haha

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like the fact that you can have primary and secondary abilities and that you don't have to rely on mana anymore. Certain attacks use it while other attacks build it up. Pretty cool system. I'm playing as a barbarian right now and its awesome. Haven't tried the other classes yet though.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Im only level 15 with like 10,000 gold, sooooo not so worried about it. haha
playing as a barbarian too lv 24 with like over 20,000 gold def wouldnt like it if hackers stole my stuff >__<

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
playing as a barbarian too lv 24 with like over 20,000 gold def wouldnt like it if hackers stole my stuff >__<
I moved on to act II today!

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
238 Posts
Demon Hunter lv 34 on Nightmare and Barb lv 31 in Nightmare both Act I's. I have to say trying to play the barb is like nails on a chalkboard at the moment although it should be fine once I have better gear. DH is kite and shoot as normal just longer kiting lol.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I don't have the free time for that. Haha.
There is nothing wrong with that. He doesn't have a job or a car or anything else to work on. So he has the time to put into stuff like that.

I wouldn't want to beat it that night, seems a bit intense, I like to take my time with games.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Here's mine: LeatherFuton#1289

Have a 60 wizard with act 3 Inferno unlocked, and a 34 Barb.

Haven't played in two weeks due to adjusting coming back home from being in the UK for half a year.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts