Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wipers were falling apart so I decided to get some new ones at the dealership while I had my oil changed. After tax and "environment" fee, I paid $23. Is this a reasonable amount?

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
I have the same ones, they installed them when they did the 15K mile service. They're pretty good. You could've gotten RainX wipers for about the same price though.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How long ago did you get them? They have held up well? And yeah, I knew I could get a better deal some place else, but I was already there for an oil change and decided to take care of it all in one shot.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Wiper blades

My wipers were falling apart so I decided to get some new ones at the dealership while I had my oil changed. After tax and "environment" fee, I paid $23. Is this a reasonable amount?
My wiper blades will probably go for two years before their first replacemnt. Based on my past experience with other cars, $23 USD sounds reasonable if they last for two years.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Not unreasonable. That is about the price you would pay (after tax) to get a couple of wiper blades at a parts store. You can get the cheap Anco's at Wal Mart for about half, but with a safety item like wiper blades, cheapest isn't always best. Much of the time you can't find the short (13 or 14 inch?) blade that goes on the passenger side at many of the stores.

·
Registered
144 Posts
My wiper blades will probably go for two years before their first replacemnt. Based on my past experience with other cars, $23 USD sounds reasonable if they last for two years.
Don't count on two years, maybe a year if your lucky. When I had my versa the original blades were falling apart after a year. Unrelated but keep an eye on the stock tires too mine were legally bald after 25,000. All I did was drive back/forth to work in the car. Had them rotated every other oil change etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.