Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any difference in the takeda ram intake for a manual and automatic transmission?

My friends said there is a difference but i don't think he has a takeda intake on his kia forte

·
Registered
302 Posts
The Takeda SRI fits all MR18 and any transmission.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nope

btw, i've got a 97 Accord non vtec!
That was my first car lol. Got it after my brother with 175,000 miles and had been crashed twice. Was a 5 speed manual that every time you got it to above 3000 rpm the whole car rattled. Was a fun car sold it back in the summer of 2010 when I got my Versa. Miss the manual part of that car. Lol

·
Registered
993 Posts
Getting the Takeda SRI next week, along with the DC Sports cat back.

·
Registered
440 Posts
That was my first car lol. Got it after my brother with 175,000 miles and had been crashed twice. Was a 5 speed manual that every time you got it to above 3000 rpm the whole car rattled. Was a fun car sold it back in the summer of 2010 when I got my Versa. Miss the manual part of that car. Lol
Gotcha!

Got mine when I was 16.....7 years ago. Now it is modded to quite an extent. Once I get the oil leaks fixed I will be using it as my summer cruiser and putting it in Import Alliance again this year!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Getting the Takeda SRI next week, along with the DC Sports cat back.
Yeah I'm ordering mine on Monday as soon as my paycheck is deposited into my bank account. I've got a 2" lower kit coming sometime next week as well

·
Registered
993 Posts
Yeah I'm ordering mine on Monday as soon as my paycheck is deposited into my bank account. I've got a 2" lower kit coming sometime next week as well
Nice, I'm testing some TEIN springs with everything thing, and DC Sports strut tower brace.

·
Registered
302 Posts
A word of warning, the SRI and Catback will start to get loud past 3k rpm.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.