Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2010 sedan nissan versa, and bought a direct hard wire for my beltronics radar, were can I tap in the drivers fuse box area under the steering wheel that is something that it on when key is turned to on position or car is running?
Thanks

·
Registered
377 Posts
There should be a free slot under acc section to the left of the acc port fuse.

Just look at the diagram.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Havnt looked for extra power inlets let me know what you find.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I've done it before to wire my under dash lighting and I will be doing it again for my GPS. There is a free outlet in there, there is a diagram on the inside of the door to the fuse area. Very very simple stuff.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I saw the diagram just was confused which one I was to use do you know which one? pic?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Ummm, on mine it's on the lower right on the diagram, with ACC.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ummm, on mine it's on the lower right on the diagram, with ACC.
This is a picture of my area were I should tap for radar, can someone point to were exactly I should tap? Doesn't it need to be the ign? since it turns on when car is turned on and then turns off.

·
Registered
377 Posts
The one directly to the left (on the diagram) of where fit says 15A Power Socket should do the trick.

That will make it turn on when you turn the key to 1, 2, or ignition. I have my under dash lighting positive wire on a fuse tap there, and the ground wire going to the screw on the rim of the fuse box (black screw right behind the door.) Only the one on the right is connected to metal and grounds it, left doesn't work.

You could also tap between Washer Motor and Eng Control (though on mine that slot doesn't seem to work) or just use an add-a-circuit tap that lets you keep the original fuse intact and go in on something non-critical on ignition (like washer motor.)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok I was able to install it works like a charm, thanks guys for all you help.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.