1) Keep key in Off position
2) Hold the dashboard needle.
3) Holding the needle, turn key to ON position (dont start the engine).
4) You should see that the trip meter resets to 0.00
5) After you see it resets to 0.00, leave the dashboard needle.
6) Then press the dashboard needle 3-4 times [this has to be done within 15 seconds of turning the key in ON position]
7) You will see all the lights come on and fuel gauge go low.
8) hold the needle to move the meters.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.