Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greeting from Indonesia, I bought this car 5 months ago
I dont know the model because only one model marketed from Indonesia - and completely built up (cbu)
I only knew that car use MR18, 1800cc, A/T
In Indonesia Versa/Tiida are called Latio

STD coilover, PCD convert to 5.114

with TE37 19x8,5+9,5

now with Fabulous Profound 19x9+10

I really love my simply interior with oem leather seat

and there it is my latest setup

or you can access on Vimeo.com

stanced Nissan Latio on Vimeo

sorry I'm newbie and have a bad English :20:

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
awesome looking ride. Any info on the 5 lug swap? Did you do a rear disc brake conversion as well?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
awesome looking ride. Any info on the 5 lug swap? Did you do a rear disc brake conversion as well?
thank you.. :hurray:
I dont using a rear disc brake, its complicated to find disc brake for Versa because the cars are rare in my country, i dont know a disk brake who compatible with my Versa

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
So which car's PCD did you use to convert the Latio's 4x114 to 5x114?

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Sorry Dmoy, that's what I meant. Which car did you use to change the bolt pattern to 5x114?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Sorry Dmoy, that's what I meant. Which car did you use to change the bolt pattern to 5x114?
oowh ic, I used Mercedes Benz bolt pattern (I dont know what type of Mercedes) because it has a little bit longer than oem bolt I think .. CMIIW

I wish we got as much stuff for the versa as they do overseas.
hehehe, I just lowered my car and use old wheels setup :16:
Wanna buy some stuff from America or Japan actually, but I don't know how..
our country gives so much tax and complicated bureaucracy
FYI, I bought brake lamp from Singapore..
fate of underdeveloped countries :rofl:

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
I think the people want to know how you have 5 wheel studs. Did you swap out the knuckle? Did you swap out just the hub? Was there fabrication involved or did you just bolt parts on?

Surprised you used anything mercedes as there are tons of nissan 5x114 parts. In my experiences with past nissans many things can be swapped between cars. I wouldn't be surprised if some how Versa's could use Juke parts to achieve rear disc or 5 lug.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think the people want to know how you have 5 wheel studs. Did you swap out the knuckle? Did you swap out just the hub? Was there fabrication involved or did you just bolt parts on?

Surprised you used anything mercedes as there are tons of nissan 5x114 parts. In my experiences with past nissans many things can be swapped between cars. I wouldn't be surprised if some how Versa's could use Juke parts to achieve rear disc or 5 lug.
oowh I'm sorry sir, what I do is just re perforate/make new dart at disk brake drum and use the mercedes bolts, only the bolts, so I have 2 PCD in my car.. 4x114 and 5x114

approximately like this

That would be badass. I'd rock the Juke wheels too.
I will take a photo of datass soon :thumb2:

Very nice, i like the seats :coolpics:
me too.. thankyou very much sir ! :hurray:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hey Dmoy. Great looking ride. We are all loving your 5 lug wheels. What I would like to know is what original Tiida parts did you remove? Then where did you get the 5 lug parts to replace them, as in are they Nissan parts? If they are Nissan parts, what model are they from ( Juke, Sunny, Pulsar, ect). Did you replace the whole wheel hub? I see the post where you said you used Mercedes studs because they have greater length, but is it a Mercedes brake rotor, wheel hub and bearing? I would so enjoy having five lug wheels, there are so many great styles. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
He said he has two diff bolt patterns. Makes me think he just drilled his current hubs for 5 lug.

·
Registered
85 Posts
He said he has two diff bolt patterns. Makes me think he just drilled his current hubs for 5 lug.
I see what you're saying. He uses the term perforate which I guess can be taken as drilled. The new Nissan Pulsar has 5 lug and should fit our chassis. Now I just have to find them.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
^ So wait, you're telling me that the new 2013 Sentra's hub should fit ours? You should be able to find some here no problem, it will just be a little expensive with it been a new car and all.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Your cars awesome dmoy! :thumbsup:
im really liking those seats! Are they Clazzio custom fitted leather seat covers????

1 - 20 of 21 Posts