Nissan Versa Forums banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Paid 8.99 online, some places are cheaper. Mine is still going after 1 year...
Paid mine for $10.50. And yes I agree, really makes you wanna eat or at least lick the darn thing:drool5:
:chuckle:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Call me weird but I just have a traveling size febreze .
That's what I keep in mine!

I have to use air freshener in my car tho, otherwise it'll smell like pizza. bleh

·
Registered
174 Posts
I've been burning an incence stick or two after detailing my cars for several years now. It works just like the smokers funk, but in a good way. Cheap too!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I never got in to smoking cigarettes because I never wanted to smoke up my Camaro and Explorer (before I got the V, had a 2004 Ford Explorer XLT).

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
I have to use air freshener in my car tho, otherwise it'll smell like pizza. bleh
...it's on the shifter, but I would rather the pizza:chuckle:

·
Registered
377 Posts
Nope! Three years and 31,000 miles and my car still smells like new car. I keep it pretty darn clean. I don't smell it anymore (except for maybe with the aircon on) but people tell me it does whenever they get in.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Google Ozone machine

We use these at my hotel for the asshats that smoke in our non smoking hotel. it neutralizes the odor from everything. I'm anal about my car so it doesn't smell bad but I don't use fancy scents at all. Just run an extension cord to your car plug it in and roll the windows up then crank the AC on full blast recycle. About an hour later your car smells great.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Oh God I bought some of the vent ones last night and put them in what a mistake! My allergies have been going nuts all day! My eyes were all blood shot when I saw my cardiologist his statement " Damn I know your a full-time student but you look like you haven't slept in a week" No doc I slept great I just got new air fresheners! So, I will drive tomorrow with windows down to get rid of the smell!

Mary

·
Registered
993 Posts
Fabreeze makes a new car scent, I keep that under the seat

21 - 40 of 49 Posts