Nissan Versa Forums banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
I use Black Ice (tree in a can). It's a sexy smell, if that makes sense. I love it. It's manly, but not too strong. And a hint of sweet to it, so it's just right for a woman.

·
Registered
44 Posts
i usually use "black ice" pine tree air freshener. i occasionally smoke in my V on desperate times (specially during LA rush hours I-5 N or I-405 N). It smells so good, but whenever i smoke i keep my windows open while my V's at the garage or whenever i can leave it open.

So! after running out of black ice pine trees, i went to pep-boys to get a new pack (first time i went there ever) saw this "Febreeze Car Vent Clips Air Freshener" and decided to try it.. long story short! im hooked, yes it removes the cig's odor making my V fresh and clean forever and ever and ever!!

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I use those too lol that or the automatic spraying ones they work way better then any car air freshener imo.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I rarely use air fresheners...i just try to keep the car clean and let the carpet cleaner let the car smell good!

Otherwise, I keep cologne in the car and will spray it once or twice before I am picking up some females or whatnot. haha

·
Registered
46 Posts
I use Black Ice as well ! smells really good

·
Registered
30 Posts
Black Ice Baby!! It smells sexy and everyone that gets in my ride loves the smell of my car! Btw, no eating, drinking or smoking in my ride!!! Just music!

41 - 49 of 49 Posts