Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys :) long time no see sorry for that :/ iv been busy with work and stuff. well, tomorrow im doing a synthetic oil change on my v :) and im doing it myself :)
so i decided i wanna wire my interior accent lighting, like, the lights in the foot wells and the ones i put over the cup holders, i wanna wire it to so they turn only wen i open the doors or turn on the dome light. but, i have those LED strips down there, and i have em on all the time wen the car is on. does that waste battery? cuz if it really doesnt then i would rather just leave it like that lol wat do u guys think? thanks :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
It would only waste the battery if you keep the lights on when car is not running. I think it would look good if the cup holder lights stayed on while the car was running, and the floor lights come on with door open. That serves a purpose to me. You can pick things up on your way out, or avoid them on your way into the car. I wouldn't want to see my feet while driving anyway. I need to see the cup holders so I can grab my drink

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Its an awesome feature, and I really like it alot!!! Im so glad I put it in. At night it gives it a little light down there, and the cabin dosent seem to be so dark. I got used to it being on while driving, and I actually like it on while driving. I love the 20 colors too!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.