Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there. New member here from VA.
I don't own a Versa yet but looking to buy a new one soon.

I was looking to buy a used reliable car under 15k but closer to 10k, then I learned (yeah, I didn't know) that a Nissan Versa can be had for that price range brand new!

So yeah, looking to get the cheapest Versa I can find (2017?) with manual trans then ad tints, rims and suspension and that should make the car look pretty damn good I think.

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
Welcome aboard.

Yes, I was shocked too and the sedan is about 2 grand cheaper than the hatch back.

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
Check around the various Nissan dealers. Once you register with trucare or one of those services like aaa to find the car prices you will have dealers calling you. I am in Richmond and it was between a few dealers here. One offered free oil changes, one added 1500 to any car price I saw for the out the door price and a third didnt sell a new car for less than 13 and used less than 15 grand.

I was a credit union member and although they had negotiated deals, the prices were incorrect as all dealers added to those prices.

Carmax might be another avenue to check.

If price is the main issue I use the kbb website and search 100 mile area.

·
Registered
147 Posts
You might want to look at Hertz and Avis sales. Very cheap way to get a low mileage model with a lot of extras.
I wouldn't buy a car from a rental car agency. People who rent those cars drive them very aggressively, putting extra wear and tear on them, because they know they're not their cars. They don't drive them as gently as they would their own cars.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts