Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is like 97 degrees out now in Orlando Fl, my Gf just passed by my job and showed me that her drivers door handle literally fell apart. The keyhole cover was glued on with this nasty tar like crap. And the pin that holds the door handle in place seems to have come off and the door handle literally came apart. WTF nissan>?!

We got this car used and its seen many hot days, I wonder if today was the last straw and the crap glue nissan uses just melted. ( I am still trying to remove it from my hands).

Anyone else with this issue?!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah I am thinking of setting some quick setting epoxy (gorilla epoxy) and glue to keyhole cover back. This time it wont melt with heat. Also I dont think it was a half ass since today isn't the first time the sun get about a mile away from where we live.

I am taking her door apart as soon as I get home from work. Since the internals are exposed and I am sure someone can try to open the door that way from the outside.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.