Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
So I thought I would start a showoff thread for my car. My classmates named it The Wolf and the name stuck haha. I have many upgrades on the way and I will post pictures of them on here once they arrive and I install them :)

As for now here is a picture of my car right now:

And here are my Nokya headlight bulbs installed:

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
nice car, and nice lights! what kind of other upgrades are you waiting on? the car's lookin good!

okay so I saw your introduction post and saw what you're waiting on lol. welcome!

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
Looks good. I want Nokya bulbs as well but I plan on getting factory fogs 1st so I can get the bulbs for both and looks even. What % is your tint?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are Nokya Arctic White stage 1 which are said to be 7000k in color. I'm guessing stage 2's would be even brighter but I did not want to use high output bulbs.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Removing the stock bulbs for the first time is kind of difficult at first. There are these small clips that hold the bulb in place and for some reason it took quite a while to get one unclipped. But besides that no. As soon as the stock bulbs were out these fit in perfectly and there were no problems with them.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Removing the stock bulbs for the first time is kind of difficult at first. There are these small clips that hold the bulb in place and for some reason it took quite a while to get one unclipped. But besides that no. As soon as the stock bulbs were out these fit in perfectly and there were no problems with them.
What's the price range for a set of those? Tried looking at their site for a dealer around here, but to no avail.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got them for $20 and i'm pretty sure that's the average price of them.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah they're nice!

My seat covers arrived today. I installed them as soon as I got off work :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks!

A/C Knobs and LED dome light are now installed :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I put a new Bosh wiper on, and right after it started raining. The wiper works great.

New in cabin air filter as well.

And under the hood :) This may be repainted very soon lol. I'm thinking of repainting the engine cover bright blue then getting some orange accents under the hood idk what though :crazy:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah it wasn't too hard to paint, it took a while though. I'm not happy with the color because the can said neon green and that green isn't neon. I want a bright engine cover.
I have seen to many people on here with red or black covers so I want a very different one :)

And do you have any colors in mind?

·
Registered
656 Posts
looks good, i don't even have one haha

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I haven't updated this in a while so here we go.

This is how it looks under the hood now:

Red interior now:

And this is my Megan Racing N1 muffler I received today:

Silencer:

Me holding it and looking like a goofball to show you the size haha:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts