Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if anyone has gone to the drive in movie with your versa but it's the best!

It's a little uncomfortable fitting three but its perfect for two. As all of you know you can pull the head rest off, pull the seat right to the front and level the back of the front seat to the rear seats. Its like having a couch with a leg rest built in haha! Can't wait to go again this summer, I'll have to take pictures.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I miss my parents 2003 Ford Windstar for drive ins. It had the bucket seats in the middle row and I would take out the back seat then lean the middle seats forward then use bean bag chairs, sleeping bags, and pillows to make the most comfy drive in vehicle EVER.

I remember one time probably 4 years ago we went in early spring a whole bunch of my friends (about 15) went to the drive in, and it was just me and a friend in the van and I fell asleep. That night the temperature went below 0. When I woke up there were 5 of us crammed in the back. One guy was asleep and he was using my legs as a pillow. I kicked him in the head and he didn't respond, so I went back to sleep. It reminded me of that episode of friends... "The best nap ever" lol.

Haven't tried the Versa at a drive in yet. Took my parents outback and it wasn't as good as the Windstar :(. Thinking about taking my work vehicle (2005 chevy express 1 tonne)

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Me and my fiancee and my son did when we made a road trip to new hampshire a little while ago I posted this up somewhere on this site but its perfect here lol

·
Registered
638 Posts
There hasn't been any drive-ins around here for like 30yrs. :-(

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Took the Freestar to see Cars. Will do it again shortly to see CarsII in Niagara at 406 and 20. Freestar's rear seat flips to face rearward, kids in seat, me and wife on lawn chairs under hatch. Comfy! Will try Versa next date night Thx!

·
Banned
455 Posts
Did a drive in with my spec v last weekend. 9 bucks for 3 movies hells yea....only thing sucks if it hot out you can't keep ur car running.lol and I couldn't have my system running....got told to turn my sub off...hahaha other than that it was off the chain

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
247 Posts
Who needs a drive in theater when you can watch movies on your notebook in your car?
LOL

We don't have drive in's here. I think the last one I saw was in Cali before I left back in '98. I don't even know if it's still there lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.