Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there so im in my car last night and roll my driver side window down(power windows). You can feel and hear the little click of the switch when you push the button. I go to pull on the switch to roll the window back up and nothing happened. No click from the switch. Now no click going up or down. Only on the drivers side window switch do you have no click. All other switches have click. Im "hopefully" looking for a blown fuse but pretty sure its the switch itself. Am i wrong? Has anyone else had this issue? Need some guidance! Thanks!

·
Registered
773 Posts
It will either be the switch, or the window regulator.
Start with the switch, as it is easier to replace.
Look at www.car-part.com or a local junkyard and get a cheap switch.
If you go to a local yard, the switch does not have to be from a Versa.

Reactions: pimperell

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey there turns out it is the switch thank goodness and thanks for the referrals I'm going to check out that site as most of my scrap yards in the area don't have my car haha! Thanks again

·
Registered
773 Posts
Look for compatability with other Nissans. I know for my generation, I can use switches from quite a few other Nissan models.
Car part can help with compatibility.

A few models that would work: Just make sure it is drivers auto express only (A in window). If you get driver/passenger auto express, the passenger window won't work.
Rogue 2007-2013
Alitma 2007-2012
Any year Cube
2007-2012 Sentra
Heck, even the 2010-2012 Gen1 switches will work!
Hope this helps with availability and pricing!

Reactions: pimperell
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.