Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, here's my issue.

I have a 2010 1.8L Versa HB. My wife wants to drive the car, which isn't a big deal for me. Only issue is, the seat doesn't raise/lower, so when she drives she can't see over the dash board.

Anyone got any ideas I could use to make the seat sit higher so she could drive the car?

Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
408 Posts
My wife is petite so she uses a cushion and puts the seat all the way forward to reach the pedals. This setup has worked for her for over 25 years of driving.

Just find a cushion or pillow that works. I have one of those cushions you would take to a stadium to sit on to watch a football or baseball game with. This is flat enough yet thick enough to work.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My wife is petite so she uses a cushion and puts the seat all the way forward to reach the pedals. This setup has worked for her for over 25 years of driving.

Just find a cushion or pillow that works. I have one of those cushions you would take to a stadium to sit on to watch a football or baseball game with. This is flat enough yet thick enough to work.
That's not a bad idea, I'll see how that works for her.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
4 Participants
Kennethbokor
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing