Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay seriously, the next person who pulls out in front of me, I'm going to just let me car t-bone them.

On the way home tonight I had 3 cars THREE! pulls out in front of me, NONE even got up to speed. I had to hit my brakes or hit them. SERIOUSLY! When you pull out in front of someone, either pick up speed, or pull out in the OPEN lane... Not in front of them!

·
Registered
79 Posts
seriously. driving home from school, this happens like at least twice each way..first of all, learn how to use your signal. either they dont use it, or they think letting it flash once the millisecond before they jump in, will give a good heads up. no. gtfo

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
i feel your pain, LA rush hour makes you want to carry a gun in the glove box.

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
I was driving home on I-25 today through Denver, almost 7pm and still tons of traffic. I hate that shit man, so annoying!

·
Registered
102 Posts
This happens the most in the Versa myself. When I drive my Truck, it happens 2/3 less. It must be a road presence thing. Small car less space, I don't know.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Okay seriously, the next person who pulls out in front of me, I'm going to just let me car t-bone them.

On the way home tonight I had 3 cars THREE! pulls out in front of me, NONE even got up to speed. I had to hit my brakes or hit them. SERIOUSLY! When you pull out in front of someone, either pick up speed, or pull out in the OPEN lane... Not in front of them!
Or you can be an azzhole and wait till the last minute and then pull out like they did to one of my friends when his mazda 6 got messed up.

·
Registered
14 Posts
This happens the most in the Versa myself. When I drive my Truck, it happens 2/3 less. It must be a road presence thing. Small car less space, I don't know.
Funny, I have just the opposite experience..The Versa is still fairly new (3 weeks) but so far I swear that 3x less pull out in front of me than in my truck. I think its more to do with color than size, the Versa is a very bright blue and the truck is grey.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Funny, I have just the opposite experience..The Versa is still fairly new (3 weeks) but so far I swear that 3x less pull out in front of me than in my truck. I think its more to do with color than size, the Versa is a very bright blue and the truck is grey.
Hello fellow ohioian.
I get people that think they can run me over or push me around.
Boy did they think wrong I dont give a inch. Screw'em lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello Gwapo small world! Indeed their toughness wanes real fast as the distance closes and you don't move. Game of chicken anyone!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Has anyone noticed that the Eisenhower generation drivers have switched from Buick to Toyota? Took me awhile but after they have done about all of the above to me, I finally understand. Camry is the most boring midsize car out.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
The worst car i had for being cut off was my 89 Tercel. I noticed the day i got it, and it never stopped for the three years i owned it:(I hated the curb lane just for that reason.
That Toyota had no road presence, but gave me 45mpg, was dead reliable, and had manual steering and transmission:D

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Today I saw some of the worst driving in my life.. We have these small round-a-bouts in town and they are either 1 lane or 2 lanes. Today I saw what must have been the OLDEST driver on the road in town go straight over the curb and through the "garden" in the center of the round-a-bout and drive straight into oncoming traffic on the other side of the circle.. The later on in the day, I saw another member of the elderly population drive up the wrong way onto an off ramp. Can we please please please take away their licenses? Or at least do a better job at making sure they are still capable of DRIVING?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Imagining this gave me a chuckle, athikerguy4life! We have a couple of these 2 lane roundabouts in my town too, newly installed. That first few days after they opened, it would have been a fun time to pull up a lawn chair and watch the chaos.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts