Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had the Droid cellphone through Verizon for almost a month but havent had the time to program it in the Bluetooth for the Versa. Does anybody know if it's compatible with it?

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
I'm still rocking a razr2 :(. Oh well one day I will be cool again.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
I turn the screen brightness down to 0% then it last a while.
Yes I do the same. I put the screen brightness down to its lowest setting.

And Rob don't worry. I just got my iphone last month.
I'm not one that has to get the newest thing all the time. I was getting a free phone upgrade every year for being a corporate customer, but I had to pay to upgrade to the iPhone. First time in 5 years, I've had to pay for a phone. I finally splurged on myself, lol, and I love the iPhone. So much fun!

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
yeah i used to be like that, was then given a winmobile phone when my razr broke, and now im hooked, cant wait till the HTC Evo comes out. That thing is going to rock. Battery life on my phone im lucky to get 5hrs out of it, thats why I carry a spare battery if i need it. Ha ha just got texting on my phone like in december sooooo

Free phones are always good though

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Lol ... Yes free phones are good, and my corporate plan was $15 a month. It was great.
I switched companies completely though because they were not giving me a corporate rate with data that I was happy with ... so I went with Telus.
$50 a month for everything (including 500 mb of data) ... I am addicted to the iPhone now. I don't think I'll ever get a regular phone again.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.