Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what's up guys, I'm pretty new but I was wondering what's a good brand for drop springs for my 14 versa sedan and how much of a drop would it be:smile

·
Registered
639 Posts
Notified has Tanabe lowering springs and they look great. He should be in here soon to give you a better review
lol, thanks Necos....but yes, they do increase the handling of the car quite a bit without sacrificing to much comfort. i'm not really sure that they will fit on the sedan, but i dont see any reason why not. the front is lowered by almost an inch while the back is lowered by a half inch by the Tanabe spring kit. i have to shoot an e-mail over to bob at versa speed to let him know they are available so he can get some in to stock for the rest of you guys :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol, thanks Necos....but yes, they do increase the handling of the car quite a bit without sacrificing to much comfort. i'm not really sure that they will fit on the sedan, but i dont see any reason why not. the front is lowered by almost an inch while the back is lowered by a half inch by the Tanabe spring kit. i have to shoot an e-mail over to bob at versa speed to let him know they are available so he can get some in to stock for the rest of you guys :)

Thanks man! Yeah please lmk or you can email me at [email protected] oh and id like to know how much does it run about and if it be compatible with the stock shocks

·
Registered
122 Posts
S Techs are decent springs, but they don't really offer much of a drop on the N17 chassis. Head over to thaialmeraclub.com and check out some of their cars. They have easier access to suspension components, so you can get a feel for what lowering springs do for this car.
I would also email that seller and make sure they have them in stock first. A lot of the aftermarket suspension for the sedans drop ships from the manufacturer, and it might be a long wait to get it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
dude baker
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing