Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
The modifications have begun, and I think it's time to start sharing my progress. I'll be keeping track of everything I do to my car in this thread, and will be posting plenty of pictures.

Here's what it looks like today:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks great. How do you like your suspension?
So far, I am really liking it a lot. I haven't met a 36 level coilover system I didn't like though. :wink

·
Registered
257 Posts
Looks nice! What wheels are you gonna try to get?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Work Euroline DH, 16x7 et50.
I already got them, actually. They just arrived yesterday, and I haven't had a chance to test fit them. I went with super conservative specs because there just isn't much room in those fender wells, but I have a feeling I'll want some spacers.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Work Euroline DH, 16x7 et50.
I already got them, actually. They just arrived yesterday, and I haven't had a chance to test fit them. I went with super conservative specs because there just isn't much room in those fender wells, but I have a feeling I'll want some spacers.
Ohhhhh those looks nice. It'll go well with the car!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got the windows tinted today. I also had the B-pillars wrapped in black vinyl.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Looks good. Can't wait to see it with the new rims. I may do a similar thread. Unfortunately I don't have any pics with the plain windows, got them tinted less than 48 hours after getting it.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Didn't do anything new to the car today, just washed it. I did spend a few hours on making my wheels look new. I'm hoping to put them on next weekend.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wheels are on. I'll dialing in the height this weekend... And making in a few more mods. :yesnod:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Chrome handles

Hey dude baker,

How/where did you get chrome handles for your car? They look so nice. And the whole thing is coming along very nicely!!

Edit: Have you considered smoking out your head lights?

Cheers!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey dude baker,

How/where did you get chrome handles for your car? They look so nice. And the whole thing is coming along very nicely!!

Edit: Have you considered smoking out your head lights?

Cheers!
eBay, my friend. They are just stick-on covers. I think I paid $20 for them?

No, I am not a fan of smoked/blacked/tinted headlight lenses at all. I might consider making part of the inner chrome housing black at some point, but I need one more spare headlight before I do that.

And thanks!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Got a Tanabe front under brace in the mail today.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts