·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Installed the brace today. It surprisingly does improve cornering. The outside front wheel doesn't feel like it's coming off the ground in the turns any more. I can't wait to see what the Pierce 6-point brace does.

I also added 5mm spacers to the rear wheels. I'm contemplating stepping up to 15mm in the rear, and adding 10mm to the fronts. I think that will flush the wheels up nicely. Either that, or maybe I'll look for another set of wheels... :ihih:
I also dropped the front down another .25", which I think is about as low as I can go without bagging it.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Installed the brace today. It surprisingly does improve cornering. The outside front wheel doesn't feel like it's coming off the ground in the turns any more. I can't wait to see what the Pierce 6-point brace does.

I also added 5mm spacers to the rear wheels. I'm contemplating stepping up to 15mm in the rear, and adding 10mm to the fronts. I think that will flush the wheels up nicely. Either that, or maybe I'll look for another set of wheels... :ihih:
I also dropped the front down another .25", which I think is about as low as I can go without bagging it.

:6: it looks nice!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Sounds good. I'm getting new wheels soon and the specs are similar to yours so I hope they look as good. They're 17x7.5 +42.
Thanks! You have a first gen, right? I think the first generation Versa has a little more room in the fender well than the second generation.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts