Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
MPG King!
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dumb ass motherfucker threw his door open as I was approaching and I had to swerve slightly to avoid him... ended up kissing the curb and scratching up my wheel cover... Perfect no longer.

:(

·
Registered
120 Posts
You should have pulled a Grand theft auto maneuver on him lol
:iagree: :D haha lol :p would have been fun doing it too :D

and it happens bro :( stupid people doing these kind of stupid things :S, just like here the person opened the door with their eyes closed. You should look behind before opening it to see if there is a car coming but no, why would they do that :\

·
3,417 Posts
Dumb ass motherfucker threw his door open as I was approaching and I had to swerve slightly to avoid him... ended up kissing the curb and scratching up my wheel cover... Perfect no longer.

:(
the wheel cover isn't a big issue to replace, at least it's not something serious like the body of your paint....that would of cost more money....when people open doors of their vehicle, they need to check their surroundings and make sure they're clear before hand...you wouldn't of been in the situation you're in now..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
Hschlick84
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing