Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
MPG King!
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hey, guys. While I consider myself to be a car enthusiast, I'm pretty ignorant about most of the technical/performance stuff. I don't even know what an ar intake does aside from... taking in air? I can't change my own oil, or do my own mods, or wire LEDs. My enthusiasm resides mainly in aesthetics, design, build quality, utility, and fuel economy. However, I do consider myself to be an excellent driver - I rarely inconvenience other drivers (last minute turns, driving slow in the left lane, etc.), I drive with a peripheral vision (going through a green light I'll look left and right as I approach), and I negotiate curves and ramps with speed and accuracy. In any case, yeah, I have some dumb questions. LOL!

I really like the alloys on the Honda Civic, and would seriously consider them for my Versa. What are the rules for alloys? Will they fit?

And I've never bought alloys before (previous car had them already and I liked them as is)... if I bought alloys from TireRack, how in/expensive is it for the techs to do the TPMS thing?

Thanks!

:wiggle:

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Well first off the Si alloys can't fit the Versa, since they're 5x114.3 bolt pattern, while we're 4x114.3. Unless you feel the need of getting these rims, theres the UNRECOMMENDED USE OF HUB ADAPTERS!!!1!!. They'll bolt onto the existing bolt pattern, and have studs for the rims you want to use. Although I know people who've used them and they've broken off, so the quality of them are very poor.

You're gonna have to find rims with 4x114.3 bolt pattern.

As for TPMS, I believe the sensors are removable from the Versa rims and just attach through the valve hole. Someone correct me lol.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
There are plenty of oem NISSAN wheels that fit. Maybe you will like them just as much as the Honda ones.

I myself just grabbed 5 star altima wheels.

Here are some infiniti G20 wheels on a Versa

Here is the thread about the G20 wheels. There was fitment issue up front but seems a space could rectify it.
http://www.nissanversaforums.com/showthread.php?t=669&highlight=meshies

If you like the meshies they also came on the 97-98 240sx with a lower offset that might not need any spacers to fit.

·
Registered
430 Posts
if you search far and wide i am sure you can find a wheel that looks better than the civic

me I had a set of 15" honda fit wheels I was tempted to make fit but I ended up selling them and getting some xxr's instead here's a versus picture

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Let's not forget Spec V's wheels people!

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Spec V's?? and what does TMPS stand for? might be a stupid question but i am not sure if i understand it correctly
02-06 Nissan Sentra Spec V wheels will fit our cars and come in 17's. There are a couple different styles and all are very nice. TPMS is tire pressure monitoring system.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have these Spec-V wheels (on my Spec-V) so I can tell you a little bit about them. They are "racing style" in the sense that they are lightweight aluminum alloy. This also causes them to bend easier than most wheels. I think mine might be bent because I have had a few issues with tires losing air. This style is from 02-03 Spec-V's but I think the 04-06 would look better on the versa. They are six spoke and aren't curvy like these, more complimenting of the versa's styling in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
The offest on the spec V rims are 47mm, and im concered about, what is offset? and how will it affect my versa? The wheels on tire rack went as high as 45mm. So how much difference is this to me. I know nothing about this stuff, lol.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
2010, 16" optional Alloys

Attachments

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
yeah they are. But these are 1 inch bigger, and have a little more flair to them. They are the same spoke number.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.