Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,
I was wondering, does anyone have any Dyno figures of their 1.6 HR16DE Tiida's/Versas, when it was still stock.

We are a group of guys planning to go to a Dyno night, and I would like to know where my Figures should be on the wheels with this one, to know if it is good or bad..

·
Registered
637 Posts
Hi there,
I was wondering, does anyone have any Dyno figures of their 1.6 HR16DE Tiida's/Versas, when it was still stock.

We are a group of guys planning to go to a Dyno night, and I would like to know where my Figures should be on the wheels with this one, to know if it is good or bad..
here is an actual dyno graph of my 2014 versa note with cvt:

this was on injens dyno that was calibrated for the CVT

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
this company on FB has a bunch of dyno's for almera's and latio's which both use the HR16DE. They also sell alot of really cool parts. But it's in malaysia. So I doubt many people here would be able to get ahold of them.

https://www.facebook.com/speedworksmalaysia

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
1.6 Fess is a ford fiesta right? Aren't those engines rated at 120hp at the flywheel? I'm starting to think these companies are just inflating their numbers.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1.6 Fess is a ford fiesta right? Aren't those engines rated at 120hp at the flywheel? I'm starting to think these companies are just inflating their numbers.
yes you are correct.
The 2005-2008 = 74kw @ flywheel. and the ones after that = 80kw or something.

@ the wheels the 2005-2008 one's does only 53wkw stock.
With Induction+branches+freeflow/cat removed, does 60wkw.
Add a remap to that and it gets 74wkw.

Now this is where I like nissan. On my Almera It was chipped/cat removed and freeflow. car's fuel consuption was awsome, and was very strong for a 1.6, cant remember the dyno figures though..

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.