Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just heard there was an earthquake. I didn't feel anything in CT but wondering if any members here experienced it.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Yup; I'm from Toronto. I couldn't really feel it but that's because I was running around. But apparently peoples computer screens were shaking and those that were upstairs really felt it.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
It was measured at 5.5 on the richter scale.

I was at work and didn't notice anything. Some customers came in saying that they did feel it (wherever they were at), others said they didn't. We have a few storm warnings in effect for tonight.

·
Registered
613 Posts
yah i kept having ppl ask me at work if i felt it, i was like uh what? there was an earthquake? lol

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
my mom and little sister are in Pennsylvania right now and they felt it hah

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
The biggest hit was in Ottawa and in various places in Quebec.

We were getting the aftermath of it, so some felt it, some did not.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Did ya read my FB status? Lol it could possibly be the G20 testing weather making devices. Heavy storms and an earthquake? What else would they need the $1B security besides fancy food lmao
Lol, this G20 summit is affecting everything. You wouldn't believe how it is affecting where I work (TDCT). Even though I'm not in Toronto, it still has an impact on us. I am glad I'm not in TO right now though. It must be crazy over there.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Lol, this G20 summit is affecting everything. You wouldn't believe how it is affecting where I work (TDCT). Even though I'm not in Toronto, it still has an impact on us. I am glad I'm not in TO right now though. It must be crazy over there.
Indeed, my co-worker's sister lives in the "safe zone" aka "testing zone." The first day going home into the barrier fencing, her car was swabbed for bomb substances and her papers reviewed. It took her 30min to get home.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts