Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I've been looking for different types of fabric to really catch my eye to do something similar to Ashley's trunk slip cover and I finally found one that I liked!

After my final today, I went out and got the patterned fabric that I wanted to cover mine with and did the mod in about 15 minutes!

It was super easy, but a little sticky haha...I got crazy with the spray adhesive! :wiggle:

But, here are the pictures! Props to ILMV for putting up a step by step guide on how to do it! Thanks!

Oh and my sweet kitten Skyline got some of the camera love too, and that's my boyfriend's leg...not mine :p haha

Tell me what you guys/gals think!:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, that's pretty awesome though! I wouldn't have thought of it haha...and it seems to be more appealing to girls because its about interior design modification but I like it. My boyfriend was like, well it's cool, just do whatever you want to. He didn't really get too excited about it like me because he is more into performance mods lol

Great idea nonetheless though! And our versas are cool :yesnod:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
VersaMG08: Well, I haven't really thought about doing anymore because I really enjoy the simplicity of my Versa and I don't want to make my interior too busy. I like what Ashely has done with hers, but my big thing is keeping it subtle yet practical for my car. I have a few pink touches but not much more than that. I will probably cover the dash with some kind of black material to blend in but I don't think I'm going to do the design material anywhere else in my car. It really brings out color in the hatch though. :)

:blue flower:

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
VersaMG08: Well, I haven't really thought about doing anymore because I really enjoy the simplicity of my Versa and I don't want to make my interior too busy. I like what Ashely has done with hers, but my big thing is keeping it subtle yet practical for my car. I have a few pink touches but not much more than that. I will probably cover the dash with some kind of black material to blend in but I don't think I'm going to do the design material anywhere else in my car. It really brings out color in the hatch though. :)

:blue flower:
I can't wait to do more to my interior ... I just keep waiting for a day that my dad is off and free ... Now he might be going to L.A. for work in a week or so ... that means more postponing of the interior work :(

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nah, I was just looking for a way to brighten up/make the hatch back more exciting. The cloth was a fun addition, I'm just not really into decorating much in the interior. What I've done I'm pretty happy with. But the people who work on the interior like on the newbeetle forums and how Ashely is doing it, it looks badass. I'm just lazy haha :p

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Lol ... Ya I definitely need to do some more work with the interior. It's way too dark in their, and too boyish. More girl things in it mean less people want to drive it :D

I would have liked it done for the show on Sunday ... But I need a full day to work on it so that it is perfect :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.