Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
Thanks for sharing. Id like the illuminated rings that flicker with the beat like they advertised on the kia soul. Ive purchased some red leds to illuminate the floor area under the dash, but been too sore to bend down there and install them.

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
Yeah, I saw the commercial. It seems to imply they have beats by dre speakers in the headrests?

I think Im sold on the Rogue with awd and the driving aids.

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
Well, the "rental" car the dealer provided for me was 14 grand. If I had known that when I was buying my V I would of jumped ship. I looked at them after the fact and was quoted much more. Me, I want something with some to tow like a piece of rental equipment. Nothing heavy, but something for the yard at homedepot.

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
Well, to me, buying a car is like buying an advertised computer from DELL, GATEWAY, etc. The one they advertise is never what you end up with as they tack on stuff. Truthfully the 2016 sedan s was advertised to me as costing 8200. Once I got to teh dealer it was 11 something. Then finally it ended up being 10,2. The sentra was 19 grand and so was the altima. I hated the altima rental cars Ive driven and I think you are stupid to pay just as much for a load smaller car vs going to a larger car with larger engine if it gets the same if not better mpg.

So, after the fact I saw you can get a basic frontier for 14 grand with ac, radio, bluetooth and a 5 speed. That night I had a dream I had to bring it in for service and the mechanic had a finger of grey goo and said since I abused the truck the repair wouldnt be covered under warranty.

At that it said its payload capacity is like 900 lbs. :surprise

Plan B is a Chevy Colorado ith a 6 speed, but the base model is like 17 grand online and has like twice the cargo capacity in lbs.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts