Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
rims are a little big for my taste,,but looks like he spent alot of time on it,,,why criticize this guys hard work,,,it says it a show truck,so wouldnt you expect it to be over the top,,,everyones a critic nowdays

·
Registered
143 Posts
The wheels are way too big, but beside that I actually like it haha. I agree I think the guy just did what he wanted. It's his decision to decide what he likes or not, it's what makes him, well him. if he listens to what everyone else says he should do to his truck then it isn't truly his anymore. But those wheels are wayyyyy too big in my opinion haha.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I hate car/trucks with rims like that we have a lot around here and I can't help but laugh when I see them but other then the rims its not all that bad

·
Registered
143 Posts
Wow, I can't believe someone put those rims on a Juke!

·
Registered
321 Posts
30" wheels?? :eek6:

Its a TAD unnecessary. But its his work..

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
rims are a little big for my taste,,but looks like he spent alot of time on it,,,why criticize this guys hard work,,,it says it a show truck,so wouldnt you expect it to be over the top,,,everyones a critic nowdays
Highly doubt he did much of anything considering if you look up some of the articles on it you can see names of people who did work.

R

·
0 Posts
Highly doubt he did much of anything considering if you look up some of the articles on it you can see names of people who did work.
even if he didnt do the work himself,,it doesnt make it right to criticize someones car,,and why would you make an entire thread to criticize this truck,,kinda wierd,,,people have been rollin 30 inch rims around here for atleast 10 years so it is nothing new,,

·
Registered
261 Posts
even if he didnt do the work himself,,it doesnt make it right to criticize someones car,,and why would you make an entire thread to criticize this truck,,kinda wierd,,,people have been rollin 30 inch rims around here for atleast 10 years so it is nothing new,,
yes...it isn't ok to criticize, but sometimes..too much is too much. And once the car is on sale, it's fine to criticize, because the owner decided to part with it and it's now a customer decision.

Also, 30"s are way too big...unless you running a hummer or a lifted truck....these make that silverado look like a ford ranger with 20"s....

R

·
0 Posts
yes...it isn't ok to criticize, but sometimes..too much is too much. And once the car is on sale, it's fine to criticize, because the owner decided to part with it and it's now a customer decision.

Also, 30"s are way too big...unless you running a hummer or a lifted truck....these make that silverado look like a ford ranger with 20"s....
I never said that I liked it or disliked it but I know that in the show world this is what you have to do to win shows on a national level,,if this truck had 22s it would never win,,not saying that the bodywork and paint arnt first class,,alot more work has gone into this truck then most people would think,,I would never critisize this truck the same way it wouldnt be right to critisize cars on this site,,and I have seen some things that I have to scratch my head at,,I may not like it but somebody loves it,,,and who am I~~~

C

·
0 Posts
I agree with rudebwoyyt,, I have been saying this for a long time around here

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
To each their own. Im sure they find 17s too small. I wouldn't drive it but I wouldn't criticize it either...if we all had the same personality we'd all be driving JDM wanna-be Civic's and bagged Jetta's. It's all about being different. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Agreed! It is great to be different, an individual. If we weren't the world would be monotonous. There are a few things that I don't like on the truck, but it does show that this person is a big fan of the Show world. I would like to have a show vehicle, but alas, I am too poor ;)
*Peace* :blue flower:

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wait... so your saying its ok for him to express his opinion through the vehicle, but its not ok for me to express mine?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts