Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody,
I am a versa 2013 owner with 15k miles on. I decided to become a DIY guy instead of paying hefty service fees and changing air filter both cabin and engine looked a good start.

I watched some videos but no videos were specifically for 2013. So I thought may be it is all the same, but not really actually. First, I removed the glove box to change the cabin air filter and noticed that there is no filter. Is this normal? I have a versa sedan SV 2013 (in the manual it says some models may not have) I just want to make sure that I am not missing it.

Second I opened the front to change the engine air filter, again after watching youtube videos from earlier models but bang again. Everything looked completely different so I could not locate the filter compartment and gave up. Before surrendering to the dearler for service I want to ask you guys for help. Can you tell me how I can change the engine air filter, photos would be helpful as well. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Welcome!
Which trim level do you have? S? I assume base model doesn't have cabin filter, my base Sentra didn't have one, but my Versa SL does.
Someone will chime in with experience specific to yours.
Congrats on your 2013 and becoming DIY guy! 08versailles

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.