Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys was wondering if I can swap out my HR15DE Engine and replace it with a MR18DE Enhine or a MR20DE Engine?

·
Administrator
5,026 Posts
I am sure you can if you had the resources and money to do so. Although I'm not sure what is all involved in a HR to MR swap. Goodluck and keep us updated

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Go for it and post up your findings! If I was to swap an HR for something and go through all that trouble I'd want something a little better then the MR20DE. I wouldn't even consider the MR18. Do you guys have the MR20DD?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well haven't read up on anyone who did the MR20 conversion only read about the the MR18 but wud keep u guys posted

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Impul makes a bolt on supercharger for your car. Would get you about as much HP as the MR20. Just giving you another option. That might end up being cheaper.

But no matter what you do def keep us posted. HR to MR swap as far as I know hasn't been done yet.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wud check the the impul but am from the Caribbean so not sure how much that would cost to get here but Wud keep u guys posted

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
Tiida868
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing