Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
We're in the process of making the MR18 into an MR20 and since I've been with NISMO for a long time now (not just a dealer) I actually have the Engine Builder for all of NISMO's racing projects for the last twenty years working with me on the project...he also built the motor in my 240SX Race Car and it's been bullet proof with lots of track records and championships to back it up......so he knows he's stuff and is strictly Nissan no other brands need apply! I'm trying to keep it so that we continue with "good gas millage" and "drivability" but a good twenty more hp/tq also trying to keep costs down. We have the new MR18 to start the project with and between working with NISMO on this and there Tech's it should take a couple of months....so stay tuned. After that I may have some other items coming down the pipe to increase hp/tq even more but that will be after this first project is done so I can measure the difference's. Our focus is on Nissan.....nothing else.:thumbsup:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.