Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
probably a dumb question but, would it be possible to put an engine temp gauge or somethin on the V? how would you go by installing it?

·
Registered
413 Posts
im thinking about putting a water temp gauge in mine. you just cut the top radiator hose, put in a piece that has a threaded hole in it for the temp sensor and wire it the gauge. seems fairly simple, and shouldnt cost to much.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
I want a scan gauge. Someone needs to inter grade it into the part above the cubby. So it looks similar to this.

I want it to look more of part of the car instead of an add on. Plus I don't want to lose my cubby.

BTW barra your car doesn't have passenger air bag?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah you could i got some in... how do you put pics ill show you mine
you can host to photobucket and paste the IMG code on here.

·
Registered
444 Posts
We can't shut ours down manually. There is a sensor in the seat that detects when the load is under 40 lbs. (I think) to keep the bag from blowing if say you just have groceries or God forbid a small child. (against the law, kids go in the back!) The light on the dash is to indicate to the driver when it has shut itself off.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
id prolly go w the scangauge, or that rev app on the iphone :p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.