Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm so wat new to the forum
I have a tiida 2007 mr15 Not sure what temperature the fan should come in but I installed a water temperature gauge and noticed in traffic I get a hight temperature of 180c is the any thing I can't do to improve overall temperature of my baby.....o and my fan may only coming a few seconds

·
Registered
876 Posts
Hi I'm so wat new to the forum
I have a tiida 2007 mr15 Not sure what temperature the fan should come in but I installed a water temperature gauge and noticed in traffic I get a hight temperature of 180c is the any thing I can't do to improve overall temperature of my baby.....o and my fan may only coming a few seconds

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so after all this today im driving and see there stem coming up of the front of the car just to find out the radiator lecking for the top plactic had rod out and change the top

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Versa S (manual transmission)
165 Posts
I think it's been removed
So if there is no thermostat and you've had the radiator cleaned (rodded out), then I can only think of three things left that could be causing the overheating issue.
(1) The radiator cap is not holding the proper amount of pressure on the cooling system.
Or
(2) The water pump isn't moving the coolant (properly).
Or
(3) The cooling fan isn't running long enough or at the correct time. You briefly mentioned your cooling fan only coming on for a few seconds, can you elaborate on that (more details). If you run the car in your driveway (like you are sitting in traffic) can you observe your cooling fan and its behavior?? How long is it running for??

I'm leaning towards an issue with your cooling fan or the electrical circuit controlling the cooling fan.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts