Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any body has the mentioned above unit installed in their Versa? Or any Eonon unit by that matter. Just want to know if this is a reliable brand. Also was it hard to install? Thanks for any feedback.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Eonon is a great company to work with. I have the D2210. sadly they dont make it anymore but there great. The people at Eonon are very helpful and will help you out with any questions. Easy to install and I even won one of there winners of the month and got free sun visor monitors

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool, so they have contests ah. How do you win? Also did you have to buy a harness separately or did they send you one with the unit, you know the one to connect the unit to your car's stock harness?

·
Registered
374 Posts
The radio harness you have to buy as well as the antenna one i believe. That is if you have a stock raido. And if you do have the stock radio you will use the two medal brackets that held your OEM raido for the Eonon radio. And I just asked different questions about there products. I actually sold like three or four of my radio to like friends and stuff and they just sent me a email saying I won lol.
http://www.eonon.com/channel_winner_NOV.aspx
mines is the video.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.