Nissan Versa Forums banner

Every panel inside and out has been modified i assure you.

2K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  versa_gtir 
#1 ·
I'm just going to start my venture into vlogging with some pictures and ask if you wanna know how I did it. I assure you there is zero info online elsewhere. My overall goal is to turn this thing into a daily track car. Yeah drive to work in the morning and stop by willow springs for a test and tune after. Something me and I'm sure everyone with a pair has dreamt. Well I'm going ham in my pursuit of this. Oh and on a budget ofcourse. All of these photos have been take after my last update aswell. Things to come is turbo and rollcage. Then juke nismo engine swap. Seems it busy gentlemen and ladies.
White Carmine Vehicle door Car seat Steering part
Green Photograph Light Darkness Snapshot

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Only if you haven't taken the whole cluster apart and blacked out the light. Pro tip there. No the car will only preserve the dash and steering wheel cover airbags. And the steering wheel i dremeled and sanded smooth to get rid of the "airbag srs" and the horn emblem. And gave it a nice sharp curve that looks stock but not. Going to flex seal it to give it a nice textured look when its in its final shape. That's my drive-thru pass time

Attachments

#7 ·
Honestly I'm not concerned about any cel in regards to the bags they are two separate systems. Anything in regards to the srs system should only set a airbag light off never a cel. And yeah I have a Bluetooth capable obd2 scanner I run on my phone and monitor the car 24/7 now( i made a post about it aswell check it out). The only thing I'm unsure of is whether the remaining bags would even deploy with it knowing there are airbags unplugged. And no it doesn't affect drivablity of the car. Im not even sure if the versa has a inertia switch either or whether any of it would work in an accident at this point. I'm anticipating my rollcage and and 5point harness should be safer than the bags and seatbelt.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.