Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a bad habit of hitting the footpath when I am about to park.
As a result, the bottom part of the bumper - the plastic black part gets clinged to the footpath, and while reverse, it gets torn, scratched and gets tortured by the footpath contact.

There are many things which are hanging for me below the bumper, they are half torn, cannot be attached with screws as well, just in BAD condition.

The cover which covers the oil filter is also held by a steel wire which also cannot be held by screw, falls down if steel wire removed.

The car makes sound when it is moving due to contact of these black parts, makes sounds over speed humps due to these black parts hitting the road.

I wanted to know what are those "black parts" called, so i can buy new of these black plastic things.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.