Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2014 Nissan Versa Note S 1.6L 5-Speed. I was wondering if anyone would know the exhaust pipe diameter? I was thinking 1.5 inch but i don't know. Also has anyone seen any nice aftermarket parts out yet? I want to fix it up and make it look nice ya know.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I think tanabe makes a strut brace and megan racing makes coilovers I think. But don't quote me on that. Check out versaspeed.com and see what Bob has for the note

Edit: Just checked. Megan racing does make coilovers, and tanabe does make a strut bar as well as a underbrace. There's also some lowering springs and intakes he has on there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh alright then

I just went ahead and custom welded my own bolt on axle back, but i am still looking for a sri or cai. and i found one but i am sketchy about it because it looks odd for my car. its an injen made one. the stuff from tanabe looks good i wantted some springs.

·
Registered
226 Posts
do a high flow drop in filter instead, unless you're getting a true CAI. if it pulls air from the engine bay you're doing yourself no favors.

·
Registered
637 Posts
do a high flow drop in filter instead, unless you're getting a true CAI. if it pulls air from the engine bay you're doing yourself no favors.
^This....the injen one is actually made for the Note and makes a nice 4whp gain over stock, but once the engine bay heats up and the intake temperatures start to go up the ECU will cut back timing. on the other hand, it does give the engine a nice growl when you get on it :D also, the megan coil overs are not meant for the Note, only the versa sedan...if you really want coil overs, just head over to nissanraceshop.com and get a set of the BC racing coil overs that are meant for the Note. as far as axle backs i see that the OP has already done a custom one, but if you dont mind waiting you can always have one imported from Tanabe in Japan as they make a really nice sounding axle back exhaust for the Note.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.