Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in need of an exhaust system so I looked into it online and found out that the stock exhaust system is very expensive around $800 so I looked into aftermarket part's and found out cheaper and more better as in stainless steel and polished finish to make it look nice yes I know we will not be able to see it under the car but but the price is good & $666 it also comes with a 1 year warranty so I can say that it is a good price for the system I ordered online and yes it is cheap online oh and it bolts up easy to

·
Registered
12 Posts
did you get exhaust ? what Brand? how was it ?
I'm in need of an exhaust system so I looked into it online and found out that the stock exhaust system is very expensive around $800 so I looked into aftermarket part's and found out cheaper and more better as in stainless steel and polished finish to make it look nice yes I know we will not be able to see it under the car but but the price is good & $666 it also comes with a 1 year warranty so I can say that it is a good price for the system I ordered online and yes it is cheap online oh and it bolts up easy to

1 - 5 of 5 Posts