Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in need of an exhaust system so I looked into it online and found out that the stock exhaust system is very expensive around $800 so I looked into aftermarket part's and found out cheaper and more better as in stainless steel and polished finish to make it look nice yes I know we will not be able to see it under the car but but the price is good & $666 it also comes with a 1 year warranty so I can say that it is a good price for the system I ordered online and yes it is cheap online oh and it bolts up easy to

·
Registered
12 Posts
did you get exhaust ? what Brand? how was it ?
I'm in need of an exhaust system so I looked into it online and found out that the stock exhaust system is very expensive around $800 so I looked into aftermarket part's and found out cheaper and more better as in stainless steel and polished finish to make it look nice yes I know we will not be able to see it under the car but but the price is good & $666 it also comes with a 1 year warranty so I can say that it is a good price for the system I ordered online and yes it is cheap online oh and it bolts up easy to

·
Registered
18 Posts
Did you try Rock Auto? They have systems for significantly less still (iro $400 if you can use Federal standards rather than CA)
I wouldn't buy aluminized in in the rust belt - or anywhere else for that matter.
My truck needs another exhaust system because the previous owner installed aluminized.
I have had aluminized fail in as little as 2 years
Stainless once and done. I don't have time to do things twice.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yes but if the factory one lasted 10 years it don’t o you crap
My grand daughter's 09 is on it's 4th exhaust system. Way money ahead to do stainless the first time or anytime. The manifold back stainless was cheaper than the prices I got on any aluminized system.
Reports are these cars are lasting many miles. 200,000 miles plus.
Go stainless. Cheaper up front and cheaper in the long run.

Not to mention the time wasted buying and installing another system

1 - 9 of 9 Posts