Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My car(nissan versa) only has 100k on it and Im having a lot of issues. My recent one is the exhaust. I had it in last month for a leak which was fixed. Now in the past couple of days Ive been hearing a noise...today I stopped at a stop sign and things took off. I accelerated and my car shook and started to sound like a motorcycle.

Has anyone else had these problem that could maybe save me a tonne investigative time? Suggestions on where to look or what to do?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
within the last hour Ive had a very good laugh. I took it to canadian tire and they went on and on about the issue. They said it would be $295 to fix it. So I said ok lets see it...so they showed me the issue. The part that keeps the exhaust and the muffler attached rusted out. They wanted $295 to fix it. I said no thanks see ya later. Went to midas and they showed me the problem right away and said $49.99 for the part and $80 labor.Which is about $140 total. I told them what Canadian tire tried to charge me and they told me to report them as its an outright scam.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
the only thing i buy from CT is um tires, and synthetic oil when it's on sale:D
edit i had an exhaust leak too, cured it by lopping off muffler:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts