Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First things first, im new to this forum, and dont know where to put this post in particular. Secondly i wanted to ask whats the stock diameter of the exhaust piping for the 2014 nissan versa note? i want to upgrade, and was looking into the FlowMaster Super 44 Muffler 2.25" Inlet dual 2.25" outlet. is this fine or what should i do in order to get a nice bassy tone to my car?

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
I would see if you can find someone with one on youtube before you buy it. I think this will just flow better. For a bassy throaty sound you need a resonator or chamber like a hollow cat or blown glasspack in the mix. The problem with the ricers is they use an open ended chamber that results in a fart can. You need to narrow the end to smooth out the pulses and cut the fq.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Exhaust pipe*

29mm before mufler (1.14")
43mm at the end (1.69")

That's the outer diameter. It was hard to find a tip that fit such a small pipe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
Zydrunas Lescauskis
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing