Nissan Versa Forums banner

Extended warranty help needed?

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  2016 Versa 
I believe Nissan is doing this in good faith. The other repairs shouldn't be forced on you. Maybe there's another dealer in the area? Might be worth the price of a tow. ?
They should be repairing it 100% in good faith. It's not like they don't already know they're going to be responsible. They're likely hoping he'll pay the 20% and never make a claim against it. Maybe you should check to see what an independent would charge to do all the work and leave Nissan holding the bag.

All sounds like a shady deal to me too. I'd get the work done elsewhere and never set foot back in the door of that dealership again. If you have all this in writing you should notify your local TV news station and get them some free publicity. Several years ago I was having problems with Dish Network satellite TV. I made about 4 appointments for them to come out and fix it. Each appointment was supposed to fall somewhere within a 4 hour window and they didn't show up at any of them so I told them to just take the system out. They tried to convince me I was going to have to pay off the rest of my contract if I did this. I notified the local news station and there was never another word said about the remainder of the contract being paid off and Dish Network lost a customer for life.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.