Nissan Versa Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Definitely one of the better ones. The best part was watching all the high school kids that thought they were cool with a $500 car.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Saw it...the total lack of regard for the laws of physics bugged me a bit because it removed all tension in the action scenes. Good action scenes need a real sense of danger. I expected the writing to be bad, and the acting...but the action?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
yes very unrealistic with the cables towing a supposed 10ton vault demolishing everything in sight.

this will have to be resolved by the mythbusters:thumb2:

·
Banned
455 Posts
I went in with low hopes! Bad acting....real bad one liners and punch lines and nice cars riced out! But I was wrong. I thought it was really good and I will pay to see it again! Yes it could had used more racing but still good! Fight between vin and dawayne was off the chain!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,364 Posts

went to see it last night, Fast Five made me feel like a kid again!!
the sound effects and the speakers were great, lots of BASS!!!! :thumb2:
before the movie started I took a pic of the screen HEHE

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Glad everybody enjoyed the movie, so far its like over $20 mil in the box office! Success I tell you...

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
If it's barely over 20mil I would hardly call that a success, movie like that cost well over 100mil. I'm sure that eventually they will break even though.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts