Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

So, I bought a new factory service manual off of ebay in PDF form.
Everything is fine and dandy or so I thought... when I opened it yes, all the information is there from beginning to end.

But, inside of a PDF is bookmarks and links that send you within the same document to different pages for reference. This Manual has about 2800 Pages..

I now no why it cost $7 on ebay.

Nobody wants to make any of the links work ...:bash:
If your looking up lets say a trouble code from the OBDII and in that section it tells you to look at a figure in another section so u understand it more then you click that link. (you click it and it pops up an error message):cussing In this manual I am rewriting it to make every individual page link work to another in the document. I am fixing it a day at a time.

Even the bookmarks were unclear as to what section you were in.
I decoded that as well and renamed those too!

Im on Page 551 of 2748 lol
:smilielol5:

Once this is done, this manual will be the only one out there simplified (navigation only) to cover every last aspect of the 2012 Nissan Versa Sedan S/SV/SL

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
nice. Im frustrated with my service manual for the same reason. I just deal with it. haha, Good luck!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nope, It's the factory Manual heres a screenshot of what I have.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I bought that same one. It is a bit frustrating to have to scroll and hope you find the right section. Wish I knew how to make the link work.
*correction... I have one for my hatchback 2012, and it has the same issue*

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The only way to do it is redirect the links your self.
That's what I'm doing. I'm on 579 of 2748.. But, that is why they are so cheap on like ebay and amazon.. After I'm done with mine, it's going to be perfect. The way that these are designed is that they are made for a special nissan tech computer program which takes every section and makes it it's own pdf file.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, I checked FedEx's Printing Cost .. $151!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Any update on this project? I need info on the door locks in the S model. I'd like to add power locks but I need to know if the 2012 S sedan has the mechanism there or if I need to install an aftermarket kit.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I found an ebay seller that assured me his pdf had working links so I ordered a copy. Seven days later I get this:

"my provider only have the no link version (1 PDF).

I can send it to you or refund you, sorry aboiut that."

DOH!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hey man I have a .pdf of every manual for our versas. I'm going to post a direct magnet download for each labeled.
Click the link at the very bottom after reading this briefing.

DISCLAIMER: It will redirect you to File Factory which is a free file storage site. Absolutely safe website wise. just don't trust anyone's uploads you don't know.

It may or may not have you create a account. I don't think you needto. In any case its free and can link to Facebook Gmail or whatevs.

Lastly when you arrive to the page with my zip folder labeled Nissan Versa Manuals scroll all the way down and choose the "slow download" which isnt actually slow since its only 9mbs :D

Verify you are infact not a robot by typing the corresponding characters into the apparent text box. ***

Your welcome.

Extract once its downloaded using winRar or 7Zip or Whatevs.

Basically that zip folder is compressed pdf files for maintenance service schedule quick reference owners manual you name it :D

Sorry to treat you like a tech dumby but its a fail safe for anyone who might not be educated on such matter who may need these.

Again Your Welcome :D

POSTED MULTIPLE TIMES AS A FAILSAFE

Nissan_Versa_Manuals_(2008).zip - download now for free. File sharing. Software file sharing. Free file hosting. File upload. FileFactory.com

Nissan_Versa_Manuals_(2008).zip - download now for free. File sharing. Software file sharing. Free file hosting. File upload. FileFactory.com

1 - 20 of 26 Posts