Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
That looks really strange...my car stays in the garage but mine isn't entirely covered...sometimes rain/sun reach my car but I haven't noticed that plastic at all. I'll check tomorrow and see if I notice that at all. And yes, black would be best haha

·
Registered
551 Posts

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
An exterior shade? How do you possibly get that to stay on when you walk away from your car?

Speaking of shades ... as a thank you for painting his calipers, my brother bought me a Hello Kitty sunshade for my windshield :D AGH!!!! It's so cute. He went to Wonderland today and picked it up on his way home at a store in Vaughn ... Surprisingly, I didn't have one of them :D (I mean I had a shade, but not an HK one :D)

·
Registered
545 Posts
too much :sifone: makes your mind a little less alert LoL!!

I live in texas where its 300 Mother floppin degrees and my plastic hasnt faded, no garage either.

You should paint it to match your car tho....

·
Registered
6,563 Posts

I live in texas where its 300 Mother floppin degrees and my plastic hasnt faded, no garage either.
I get to park my car in the garage, but usually it's after she's been sitting outside all day at work. So technically she is outside a lot when it's sunny and mine has shown no signs of fading.

Maybe ask your dealership the next time you are there about it. The car is not that old, it should not have faded that quickly.

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)

You should paint it to match your car tho....
I'll paint it once I'm not lazy on my spare time. How does yours not fade when it's hot majority of the year? Doesn't make sense to me at all.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.