Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
If it were my car, I'd throw in a quick strut. You can get one off of Rockauto for $60-$100. They are easy to install. Personally, I'd do both sides, then get an alignment... problem fixed.
You seem pretty reasonable about the whole quick strut thing let me ask you this what would cause it to keep breaking over and over when you put two brand new ones on it and no other part around it is damaged and for a lack of putting it on a frame machine I cannot find any frame damage so in a perfect world there's nothing wrong and I keep snapping stuff for no reason any ideas? I mean I can be a little harsh on turns sometimes but I'm not playing speed racer out here.

· Registered
7 Posts
When they were done one week I did the entire passenger side strut upper vertical lower control arm inner and outer tie rod and got an alignment the only thing I can do is the wheel bearing did the axle too but I've checked the wheel bearing several times and it's fine the next week I did the same thing to the driver side and got another line it because I have an alignment package where I can get as many as I want for a year drive good for about a week week and a half and boom it is doing the same thing the only possible thing I can think of is there was a very small impact on the passenger front before I bought the car which is where I keep snapping struts I can't find any sign of any framework or anything being out of whack and neither could several mechanics shops. Sucks cuz I really love my bracelet like I'm about to put money into the motor and shit.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.