Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my new 2013 candy blue Ford Focus today and traded in the versa. Just wasn't the car for me deep down and with the shoddy nissan dealer locally it pushed me back my ford dealer down the road. I made one hell of a deal and decided to pull the trigger. Ill be stopping in here and see what's going on often.

Thank you all for the advice and good talks on here. For anyone interested ill post a pic of the new Focus SE.

-Justin

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Congrats! I'm a hatch fan but that's a nice car. Is this from the good dealer you spoke of earlier? Focus SE manual? Happy motoring!
edit Since you're from upstate ny, why is it every time i see a subie hatch/wagon in Ontario, it's from Buffalo/Rochester etc lol. How are they so popular? i wonder if they're priced more competitively in ny than ontario. enjoy!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey hey. Yup it's from that same dealer. They were awesome to deal with just like their service dept. I got the auto because I want to put remote start in it easily and I wanted the winter package with heated seats and mirrors. Awesome driving car lots of power and hugs the curves like crazy :-D I def understand why they rated so high on car and driver. That ford sync is really neat. They had to find the car because of the color and option package I wanted. Not a lot of candy blue ones around here I guess.

Justin

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Buffalo gets real bad winters and the subies are just so good in the snow and with ny gas prices a lot of people are switching from trucks/SUVs.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Plus the subies aren't badly priced :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.