Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay...so there is a new part to the series: part four of The Fast and the Furious. They are just calling it Fast and Furious.

www.thefastandthefurious.com

I was skeptical at first, but I decided to watch the preview. WOW!! I am impressed!! It looks really cool. It has a mix of American Muscle with Import. I think it will be interesting.

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Before the movie started, they were checking for ticket stubs in the waiting line for the 10:15 PM showing here. After I got out of the theater, I didn't see anyone drive like maniacs outside the theater, and it was snowing too so nobody wanted to start any commotion.

Besides that, I enjoyed the movie. The story was actually decent in this one, not many cheesy catch lines like in the 2nd and Tokyo Drift. It mainly went back to its roots of the series which I liked the most. Definitely a sequel in the making, it's obvious in the ending of the movie. Recommended!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Just finished watching it and the same here, no-body took off like a bat out of hell either. Just goes to show that some of us ARE mature. And one more thing, I think the FAD of fart cans are starting to go, you know the one im talking about, usually on civics, cavaliers and sunfires.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.