Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received a call from my Father (85 yr old) stating his 2011 Nissan Versa ac was broken. When I went to his house and checked it out there is a noise , loud that increases as you move through the fan speed settings and 3 and 4 the thing sounds like a Cessna 172 and the dash vibrates, I searched The web and could only find instruction for a 2009 Versa fan removal. Can someone please tell me how to check out and remove his fan so I can determine if it's the fan motor bearings or a piece or pieces of FOD in the fan. Thank you.:smile:|

·
Registered
166 Posts
I received a call from my Father (85 yr old) stating his 2011 Nissan Versa ac was broken. When I went to his house and checked it out there is a noise , loud that increases as you move through the fan speed settings and 3 and 4 the thing sounds like a Cessna 172 and the dash vibrates, I searched The web and could only find instruction for a 2009 Versa fan removal. Can someone please tell me how to check out and remove his fan so I can determine if it's the fan motor bearings or a piece or pieces of FOD in the fan. Thank you.:smile:|
That generation of Versas (2007-2011) are pretty much the same. It should be very similar, if not exactly the same as the 2009 you saw. Here is a video for a 2008 Hatchback, hopefully this will help some.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much! I did not know 2007 were the same as 2011 for the ac fan. I will head over to his place tomorrow and check it out.
Thank you again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
Koolhand
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing