Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I listen to everything such as alternative, rock, pop, metal, rap/hip-hop, jazz, dance/dj (techno, electronica, trance, house) new age, classical. What does everyone listen to?

My list:

Franz Ferdinand
White Stripes
Strokes
Hives
Cake
I Hate Kate
Carolina Liar
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Radiohead
Pink Floyd
Led Zeppelin
Beatles
Fleetwood Mac
Police
Foreigner
Bad Company
REO Speedwagon
Styx
T Rex
Blue Oyster Cult
Rush
Bumblebeez
All American Rejects
Green Day (older stuff)
Raconteurs
Vincent Black Shadow
Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Kaiser Chiefs
Hot Hot Heat
I Monster
Weezer
Oasis
The Music
Muse
Mars Volta
Jimmy Eat World
Gorillaz
Modest Mouse
Flamming Lips
Lady Gaga
Natasha Beddingfield
Royksopp
Stereolab
Moby
Crystal Method
Prodigy
Chemical Brothers
Fatboy Slim
ATB
Fluke
Dirty Vegas
DJ Encore
DJ Icey
Eiffel 65
BT
Daft Punk
Darude
Paul Oakenfold
Paul Van Dyk
Basement Jaxx
Boards of Canada
Cascada
Carl Cox
Crystal Castles

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
rock then anything I can dance too. Didn't say dance well just dance. I like going out to clubs with my girl and friends. I probably couldn't name one artist!

·
Registered
425 Posts
I listen to everything such as alternative, rock, pop, metal, rap/hip-hop, jazz, dance/dj (techno, electronica, trance, house) new age, classical. What does everyone listen to?

My list:

Franz Ferdinand
White Stripes
Strokes
Hives
Cake
I Hate Kate
Carolina Liar
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Radiohead
Pink Floyd
Led Zeppelin
Beatles
Fleetwood Mac
Police
Foreigner
Bad Company
REO Speedwagon
Styx
T Rex
Blue Oyster Cult
Rush
Bumblebeez
All American Rejects
Green Day (older stuff)
Raconteurs
Vincent Black Shadow
Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Kaiser Chiefs
Hot Hot Heat
I Monster
Weezer
Oasis
The Music
Muse
Mars Volta
Jimmy Eat World
Gorillaz
Modest Mouse
Flamming Lips
Lady Gaga
Natasha Beddingfield
Royksopp
Stereolab
Moby
Crystal Method
Prodigy
Chemical Brothers
Fatboy Slim
ATB
Fluke
Dirty Vegas
DJ Encore
DJ Icey
Eiffel 65
BT
Daft Punk
Darude
Paul Oakenfold
Paul Van Dyk
Basement Jaxx
Boards of Canada
Cascada
Carl Cox
Crystal Castles

No libertines? Arctic monkeys? Bloc Party? lol

I like more Indie and Punk :D

Plus my band Saint Avenue :D

We play indie style music so good Fybe. We are also going start recording some demos soon so I will also post music for you guys to listen to and tell me what you think :coolgleamA:

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have some Libertines. Never heard of Arctic Monkeys or Bloc Party. I listen to mostly alternative rock, classic rock, hard rock and some indie. Other artists I forgot to mention in my list...

Junior Senior
Doors
Talking Heads
Justice
Linkin Park
Smashing Pumpkins
Offspring
Lit
Reel Big Fish
Oasis
Snow Patrol
Fray
Five For Fighting
Jack Johnson
Dave Matthews Band
Simian

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
i like just about anything BUT country. older country i can deal with but thats it. i mostly like death metal, grindcore, punk, and techno.

As blood runs black
the devil wears prada
born of osiris
the missing 23rd
ill repute
anti flag
DJ tiesto
Rachael starr
deathcab for cutie
postal service

the random list goes on and on

·
Registered
867 Posts
If it doesn't sound shit I'll listen to it :p

Preferences are Trance, House and Drum 'n' Bass though....

.....all part and parcel of being a DJ I guess :p

·
Registered
294 Posts
What type of

Music do you listen to?
I listen to everything but country with a few exceptions but there are not many.

As of now i have really got into Dubstep music, i always get into a music pahse and listen to a kind of music for awhile before i hop onto others. It's good because then i don't get tired of anything and when i go to shows i find new artist and listen to them :). Previous ones were techno, Grindcore, Acoustic, Metal (yes there is a difference between metal and grindcore lol), Rock, Reggaton, and etc.

But i'm curious what you listen to or have had any music phases as well?
cheers mates :cheers2:

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Channel 20 on XM radio (Top 20 songs) :D It's the only station I ever listen to. Even my rental in Cali had XM, so I got to listen to the same station out there ;)

If your not sure what it plays here's a few examples: Katy Perry, Usher, Miley Cyrus, Black Eyed Peas, Daughtry, David Guetta, Drake, Faber Drive, Fergie, Kei$ha, etc. (Basically some of the top hit songs are played on there).

·
Registered
50 Posts
Um as a musician - I'll listen to pretty much anything...not too big a fan of rap however. I've always tuned my system out for more of a rock sound no matter what.

Then there is always talk radio lol. I miss XM enjoyed having BBC World News...

·
Registered
294 Posts
oh yeahh i heard sometimes XM like to jib you off really bad. Happened to my mom's friend. They were really happy untill they saw random chargers on their bill and etc etc. Don't know what but all i remember was her complaining about it.

·
Registered
189 Posts
country music.

Cant stand rap just flat out cant stand that garbage.

Love rock music but since I moved bad down south they don't have any new rock stations so I have 5 programed on the V with station 6 being espn radio.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
oh yeahh i heard sometimes XM like to jib you off really bad. Happened to my mom's friend. They were really happy untill they saw random chargers on their bill and etc etc. Don't know what but all i remember was her complaining about it.
Really. That sucks ...

I check my acts daily, so if they charge anything funky, they'll be hearing from me, lol.

·
Registered
294 Posts
stick it to the man, yeah but companies who are worse at charging you with every little thing are
CELL PHONE COMPANIES !!!

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
I can't complain about mine. I had the same company for 6 years (through the corporate plan) but changed to a different one. They didn't want to let me upgrade to the iPhone, so I cancelled my phone with them. Now I'm with Telus (CDN company). I like it. No problems so far.

·
Registered
50 Posts
country music.

Cant stand rap just flat out cant stand that garbage.

Love rock music but since I moved bad down south they don't have any new rock stations so I have 5 programed on the V with station 6 being espn radio.
Where down South are ya? I know NOLA just killed the only rock station to add in like the 4th fricken classic rock (and what they are calling classic is actually garbage IMHO) I know MS has 3 different stations.

And yes they were tossing extra charges on. We were using the prepaid cards to pay for the service which was like 15 a mo or so I think. Got a bill the first month asking for another 20 bux after I had put a $60 prepaid on the account. Settled that, went ok for a month or two cause nobody really watched the bill. Month 5 or so my unit broke, they refused to acknowledge my warranty and replace it. Then after calling and canceling the service after dealing with them several times they try and tell me I still owe them like $50 dollars. And as I put it "I've got my contract agreement, and understand it, if you are really deadset on trying to get the $50 I'll see you in court" They ran like scared lil mice they are.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts