Nissan Versa Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

· Registered
109 Posts
Thanks on the compliments blue. I am running 20x8.5 front and 20x10 rear Tork Icon wheels on the Z. 245/35/20 front and 285/30/20 rear Nexen N3000 Tires. I love them, but of course NICO members say "they arent 19" Volk wheels so they are crap". Anyways, the manifold would be the most difficult part but still not impossible. I could fab one up easy if I had someone who was willing to let me work on their car. Mine has 800 miles on it and a 6 year 75,000 mile warranty so I don't wanna go into that just yet. I was going to take an OBX header and modify it. You have to think of this in regards to engine layout. The K20 honda engine, the 4B11 Mitsubishi engine, and various others all have reverse layout I-4s and stil have various turbo kits. I would say you could run a small turbo behind the engine like the stock 4B11 or you could build an elbowed manifold to bring a bigger turbo up to the battery location. All it takes it a little engineering knowledge, a lot of money, and a ton of balls lol.

· Registered
109 Posts
Also, I have a really good Uprev dealer like 3 hours from me, National Speed in Wilmington, NC. They are the best, and have a ton of HIGH HP 350z. There is Phantasm Motorsports in Raleigh, NC like an hour from me, but I wouldn't let them install a spark plug in my push mower lol.

· Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
lol thats good to know about uprev and everything. i'd love to get together on this project in the not so far off future, im at 18k miles and my warranty runs up at 30k, but in light of happenings lately, money is a bit tight and my family is a little on the screwed side.. i live in louisville ky, and im going to university of kentucky for mechanical engineering. which puts a money strain on my family as it is, and 3 days ago, my brother totalled his car with myself and his girlfriend inside. we rear ended an s10 going about 30, and it sat high enough our airbags didnt go off. things are gonna be a little rough for a while..

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.